Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's begin

Well this Blog has been a long time coming. I initially held off creating one as I was just going to run one on my website however a lot of time has passed and the website still got a long way to go. So here we are :) Time to join the ranks and begin blogging!



So about me.. I am a life time drug free athlete who fell in love with body building and fitness in general at a young age. I grew up playing rugby league which i was quite good at and reached high level before I basically crushed and destroyed half of my kidney. The injury was a blessing in disguise..all those years playing I loved training and was always the 'fit guy' of the team but this injury lead me to begin the path of training for ME. Roughly at the same time I began working at a gym which then just further entrenched my love for training. It was also here that i ended up meeting my special girl friend Hannah! 


So to cut a long story short and fast forward to now.. I have reached some goals i never thought i would, met some amazing people and made some great friends, and have learnt a lot along the way.


So the purpose of this blog?? Hopefully to meet more people, unload thoughts, impart any knowledge i can... and share some kick ass adventures along the way!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome fellow blogger look forward to following your journey ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland Mick! You'll be hooked in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mick, welcome to blogland! =)

    ReplyDelete